Tuesday 22 December 2009

I have tried to put Christmas on hold but alas







I have had my first Christmas present. It was a new bathtub. It is a small and cute little tub. It has a little place where you can sit. You can take a bath or shower or just sit and wash your feet. It’s a clever little thing. It’s also perfect for your pets. However I don’t think they will appreciate it. I haven’t tested it yet because I feel a little down. It’s this weather. I can’t stop to think about the homeless. They would appreciate a warm tub. I read that over 80 people had died due to this cold weather we are having. A lot of them were poor and homeless people from Poland. And I heard that 27 had died in the Ukraine. I know that one has died in Sweden but I think there is more. They close the railway stations and other public buildings to keep out the homeless from warming themselves. Security guards throw them out and justify it with that they are merely following orders. The Milgram's experiment on obedience to authority figures still applies.

My husband just walked into the room and told me that I am suffering from a winter depression, as if that was news for me. How can you not be depressed when it is -10 Celsius or more and you have pain everywhere and you just have gone into a survival mod? My brain needs sunlight, sunlight and sunlight. I am not built for this f-ing climate. I hate it. Ice and snow are things you use in drinks you do not live in them. Now I must breath calm and try to think of my next task, being merry for Christmas.

I Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ I Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥ I Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

1 comment: