Wednesday 22 July 2015

A bit smaller, a bit creepy crawlier


It has been all too long since I wrote in this blog. I will now try to better myself. So what have I been doing? I have been occupied with photo, trying to learn. My family  got a new camera for me and I can now take much better pictures.  A cyber friend told me a long time ago that she liked pictures of insects so I figured  i will start with the little crawling friends. I can tell you it is not easy to take good pictures of these small creatures


My absolute favorite is this Picture I took with a simple mobile camera for some years ago. I didn't discovered the Picture until I enlarged it and found this little fellow inside a crocus


My absolute favorite is this Picture I took with a simple mobile camera for some years ago. I didn't discovered the bee until I enlarged it and found this little fellow inside a crocus He is so detailed.



This summer I have practiced a little more taking pictures with my SLR. My husband and I drove out to the coast outside Malmö where the butterflies dancing in the sunlight caught my attention


 
This is a Blackthorn or what we would call a Peacock Eye. I spent half the summer trying to capture a good enough  picture Every time I saw one it  flapped away to some place where I couldn't follow.


 
 
 
This is a small tortoiseshell on a beautiful dark  purple lilac and in July I caught one on the pretty strongly fragrant Philadelphus
 
 
 
 
When chive blossoms the bumblebees will happily gather nectar from the flowers. I like bumblebees because they are so peaceful. They take care of their daily work without irritating anyone. However, it is best that they are on the look out for the big hornet who lives under the eaves. If he gets hold of them he'll have them for lunch
 
 
 
 
 
Down by a lake, I saw these wonderful blue dragonflies. I do not know if it is a myth or truth that they only live one day fully developed, but if it  is true, perhaps we should reassess our own aging
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                             Last but not least of all I wish you all lots of Love his summer
                                                                   
                                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment